Ubuntu-restricted-extras offline installer
Ubuntu restricted extras offline installer is a cool script that installs ubuntu-restricted-extras even on computers with no internet.
Target OS: Ubuntu 9.04
Contents of this package
- Adobe Flash player
- Various additional multimedia codecs (including MP3)
- Support for playing DVD-movies
- Microsoft TrueType core fonts
- unrar (to open RAR files)
- EXTRA packages: Java, libdvdcss
- double-click the file "install.sh" on folder "offline-installer"
- Select "run in terminal"
- Enter your password if/when the installer asks you
- Acept Java license when that appears, by pressing: <TAB> <ENTER> <TAB> <ENTER>
- When program finishes, close the window and remove the folder "offline-installer"
Note: As an OPTIONAL alternative to step 2 and 3, you can use App Runner to launch the installer
- HTTP (direct link): http://www.zshare.net/download/59368408526cd812/
- Torrent (seeded 24/7): http://www.mininova.org/tor/2540622