File mounter supports the following formats:
- .cbz (.zip files in reality)
- .iso (ISO9660)
- .runz (.runz files are ISO9660 files + the rock ridge extension)
- QEMU raw images (not fully tested)
How to use
- To mount a file: Right click a file, select "scripts", select "mount", and then select "mount file"
- To unmount a file: Right click a file, select "scripts", select "mount", and then select "un-mount file"
- You need root privileges to use File mounter (gksudo asks for the password)
- The option "mount file (read-write)" will only work with HDD images for now